Select Page

Burns and Scalds Compensation

Calculate a burns injury claim or call 0800 028 2060
Russell Worth Personal Injury Solicitors
Start a Claim From You Mobile

Burns and Scalds Compensation

Have you received burn injuries as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault?

  • Injured in a fire
  • Scarred by hazardous chemicals
  • Suffered through others negligence
  • Suffering psychological trauma
  • Enduring painful treatment
  • Need expert legal advice


About your burns claims

Burn injuries can leave you in extreme amounts of pain, both physically and psychologically. Most burn claims are minor and the wounds can be healed but severe burns may leave a permanent scar as well as long term emotional damage. Our specialist teams At Russell Worth solicitors have expertise in personal injury claims and will ensure that you receive the necessary support through the claims process. If you’ve been unfortunate enough to have endured a burn Russell Worth solicitors can help you make a claim. You can make a burns claim if you have a burn injury as a result of:

  • A fire
  • Boiling water accident
  • Hazardous chemicals accident
  • Burn accident involving household items such as a sofa


Claiming for a burn

We recognise that dealing with a burn injury can be stressful for you and your family – it can lead to time off work and in some cases the possibility of long term rehabilitation. Compensation may not be able to reduce the pain you have endured but it can help substantially contribute to rehabilitation costs and loss of earnings. We will ensure you pay no up front fees and our legal team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.

Start a burns claim today

Our specialist legal team will do the hard work and form-filling so you don’t have to. Simply fill in our compensation claim form and one of our expert advisers will be in touch or if you prefer you can talk directly to someone now by calling our 24hr Russell Worth helpline on 0800 028 2060, or request a call back – your claim will be dealt with immediately either way.

Claiming For Compensation – No Win No Fee.

Free Legal Advice

If you are unsure whether you can claim compensation for a personal injury sustained in the armed forces, then call our personal injury claims team for free for no obligation advice on making a claim. They will ask you some simple questions about your condition, talk to you about what’s happened and can tell you if you have a viable claim for compensation or not.

Call us 24/7 on 0800 122 3036.