Claim for a Car AccidentHave you been injured in a car accident?
Whiplash Injury Compensation
Many Road Traffic Accidents can be traumatic, whether you are the driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist, and you will want to be sure that your claim will be dealt with properly by a team of specialists. If you
- Have been injured in an RTA that wasnt your fault
- Were injured whilst travelling as a passenger
- Have been involved in an RTA with an uninsured driver
- Have incurred injuries as a cyclist, pedestrian, driver or passenger
- Want to work with a solicitor who can help you make a simple, no fuss claim for compensation
Making a claim with Mercury Legal
The more information you can give us at the outset of your claim, the quicker we can process your case and get you the financial compensation you deserve. Its very rare that our clients can provide us with all the information we need at the beginning of their claim but the following information is always very useful, perhaps you may want to sit down and note down a few of the answers before you contact us. Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the information, as mentioned above we wouldn’t expect you to, as we can carry out investigations to get the details but the more help you give us, the quicker we can help you:-
- The registration details of your vehicle and any other vehicles involved in the crash
- The time and date of the incident
- The location of the accident
- The weather conditions
- Details of any passengers
- Details of any witnesses
- Details of the drivers/passengers in the other vehicles
- Was liability admitted on the scene – i.e did one of the other drivers apologise and say it was his/her fault?
- Details of the other driver(s) insurance if you have them
- Your own insurance details
- Do you have/need a hire car?
- Have you sorted out your vehicle repairs yet?
- Details of your injuries including whether or not you have been to see your doctor
Don’t be put off by the list and don’t worry if you don’t have the details, we can find them out for you. At Mercury Legal we always try to make our clients aware of what information we will be looking for when you contact us, be it in relation to an RTA matter or indeed any other type of personal injury case, and we hope the above list is helpful. Now you know what questions you will be asked when you call us, what are you waiting for!? Call Mercury Legal Online today and see if we can help you get the compensation you deserve on a no up front fees basis.
Getting the compensation you deserve
The experienced team at Mercury Legal Online will guide you through every step of making a claim, you can even use our simple Personal Injury Calculator to work out how much compensation you could receive. From 1st April 2013 when you contact us you will not be asked to pay any money whatsoever up front and even if your claim is unsuccessful through no fault of your own you will never be asked to pay anything to anyone.
Our friendly team will do the hard work and form-filling so you don’t have to. Simply fill in our compensation claim form and one of our expert advisers will be in touch or if you prefer you can talk directly to someone now by calling our 24hr Mercury Legal helpline on 0800 122 3130, or request a call back – your claim will be dealt with immediately either way.
Claiming For Car Accident Compensation
A young girl is to receive one of the biggest ever awards for compensation after a car accident left her seriously disabled. The girl, who is still less than ten years old, was a toddler at the time of the incident. She was a passenger in her parents’ stationary...read more
An aircraft engineering company has been fined £160,000 and order to pay costs of over £5,000 after two of its employees were injured when they fell from the tail of an aeroplane. Chelmsford Magistrates Court heard how the two men; one an employee of Inflite...read more
In addition to listening to too much Radio 2 and covering your favourite radio with paint, there is a range of dangers to which painters and decorators are frequently exposed that can have serious consequences. Ladders and falls from height Whenever ladders or...read more