Select Page

Accidents Abroad

Poisoning or been in an accident whilst on holiday?
Whats no win no fee
How much compensation for industrial disease

Quick Claim Test

Fill out my online form.

TrustPilot Mercury Legal Reviews

Accidents on Holiday

Have you been involved in an accident abroad? If so then speak to one of our legal experts who can help if you have been:

  • Injured whilst on an excursion
  • Suffered from food poisoning
  • Needed medical attention
  • Unsure if you can make a claim
  • Need expert legal advice
  • Deserve compensation

Why you should make a claim

All accidents can be traumatic and upsetting but perhaps none more so than when they occur away from home. The laws governing accidents abroad can be complicated and confusing which is why were here to guide you through the process of making a claim. Many of us have holiday insurance but please remember that the very same company who provide your holiday cover could well be the same ones responsible for paying out your compensation. Ask yourself, do you want an insurance company deciding who should run your case? Contact Mercury Legal Online and you’ll have independent experts looking after you. Our expert solicitors have vast experience with all foreign claims including:-

Make a claim for compensation

Please remember that different rules and time limits for claiming may apply in different countries so if you or someone you know may have been involved in an accident or incident abroad contact us immediately so that we can investigate your claim without delay. Also from the 1st April 2013 when you contact us you will not be asked to pay any money whatsoever up front and even if your claim is unsuccessful through no fault of your own you will never be asked to pay anything to anyone.

Free legal advice, call 0800 1223130

Our friendly team will do the hard work and form-filling so you don’t have to. Simply fill in our compensation claim form and one of our expert advisors will be in touch, or if you prefer you can talk directly to someone now by calling our 24hr Mercury Legal Online helpline on 0800 122 3130, or request a call back – your claim will be dealt with immediately either way.

Fill out my online form.

Claiming For Compensation with Mercury Legal! 

Want more information?

To find out more view our media center.