Industrial DiseaseHave you been diagnosed with a work related disease?
We can help you claim the Mesothelioma Compensation you deserve.
- Suffering with Mesothelioma
- Poor working environment
- Inadequate health & safety precautions
- Unable to work
- Ongoing medical costs
- Need expert legal advice
At Mercury Legal Online we have helped thousands of people to claim mesothelioma compensation. Due to the historic popularity of asbestos in the building trade for use within homes and industrial buildings as well as its use as building insulation, its now one of the largest causes of work place mesothelioma. If you’ve been exposed to asbestos, Mercury Legal Online can help you claim compensation. What you should know about Mesothelioma:
- Mesothelioma is a type of cancer mainly found in the lungs
- Almost always caused by occupational exposure to asbestos
- This form of cancer is caused by toxic chemicals creating a thickening of the lining of the lungs (known as the pleura)
- This develops into a tumor
- Suffers of Mesothelioma may not show signs of the disease for 20-50 years after exposure to the asbestos
- Asbestos Fibres will have embedded themselves
- Symptoms include chest pain, breathlessness, coughing, back pain, wheezing, and lead to a loss of appetite and severe weight loss
- As a result of the slow delay between exposure and cancer growth sufferers can overlook the symptoms as common illness
We’ll guide you through the steps of making a claim
If you’ve been exposed to asbestos and would like to find out if you could claim mesothelioma compensation you should call Mercury Legal Online team. Our friendly professionals understand that this may be a stressful time for you and your family and we will support you and guide you through the legals steps of claiming compensation. We do not charge any up front fees for your claim, you’ll have the peace of mind that our service wont cost you a penny, and what’s more you’ll pay no up front fees.
Our friendly team can help you make a claim today
You’ll be confident that your claim is being handled by experienced professionals. Our friendly team will also do the hard work and form-filling so you don’t have to. Simply fill in our compensation claim form and one of our expert advisers will be in touch or if you prefer you can talk directly to someone now by calling our 24hr Mercury Legal Online helpline on 0800 122 3130, or request a call back your claim will be dealt with immediately either way.
Claiming For Industrial Disease
Two years ago a tragic accident on a roller coaster left several young people severely injured; in Leah Washington’s case she lost her leg while others suffered smashed knees and other horrific injuries. The accident happened on the ‘Smiler’ ride at Alton Towers when...read more
The demolition of a Victorian school in Shefford has sparked outrage in the local community due to fears of asbestos contamination. When developers recently demolished the old Shefford Lower School buildings neighbours reported that the dust cloud was higher than the...read more
A former midwife who spent 30 years of her working life at the Heartlands Hospital died as a result of mistakes made during surgery at the same hospital. Lynda Simmonds, a 61-year old grandmother of two, visited her doctor in March 2013 suffering from stomach pains...read more